Monetizing Your Blog!
By: Elizabeth Neal | MyAmazingContent.com
Note: The “writing” in this article may have affiliate links. By FTC Standards I am required to let you know that affiliate links are present.
I may make a small amount of income on them when you use them. Thank-You for your support!
Monetizing Your Blog
You might be thinking, to yourself is it worth it to start a blog site?
First-hand experience, you can start a blog for $5.00 a month.
Statics show there are more bloggers today than ever before.
Statistics On Blogging
The statistics show that since 2014 blog income has increased
The LifeStyle Marketer created a graph that illustrates the numbers.
Between 2017 and 2018 you can see that the numbers have grown
significantly. This graph indicates the different types of monetizing.
Suzi sells online courses and helps other stay-at-home moms
become productive with blogging. You can find her Income Journey here.
Another great known blogger in the Blogosphere is Darren Rowse.
Darren has ProBlogger and provides tips and tutorials for others to
blog as well. He has grown his blog from $0 to $30,000 a month and
you can read his Income report here.
So now you can see since I have provided some real numbers and
shown you some hard facts and evidence and given you some real life
examples and that by starting a blog you may begin by supplementing
your income at first and eventually quit your day job to stay at home
or travel and blog.
Before you can start using any of the methods listed below,
you will need to have your blog site started on a self-hosted
server and install WordPress for your platform.
Start Your Blog Today
For Step-By-Step Directions On How To Start A Blog Click Here.
Once you have your blog up and running you can begin to do any or
all of the money making strategies I have listed for you below to monetize your blog site.
Monetize Your Blog With Different Income Streams
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate Marketing is promoting products that belong to others and receiving a commission on the sale. It is a great way to get started when you are a beginner blogger. Some of the places you can go for applying to become an affiliate are Clickbank, Shareasale, Commission Junction.
- Amazon Affiliates – Amazon Affiliates pay you a flat fee for advertising a product, or they pay you a percentage for displaying a strip with products on your blog post. It is free to join.
- Guest Posting – Submit a proposal for a guest post to many companies such as Forbes, People, Parenting and many more.
- Online Courses – Online Courses have grown substantially in the past few years. People go online and seek courses to take for learning various things. Creating your own online course can bring you many sales throughout the month.
- Flipping Websites – Flippa.com is a site you can sell your website to.
- Freelance – Do you like writing, designing websites, graphic designing?
Sell your work! Start a blog and get your services out there on the web.
- Become A Coach – Coaching is very popular right now. Sell your knowledge and your time. It is overwhelming to start a blog with so much information online and easy to lose focus. Many people need a coach to keep them on track and get to the next level.
- Sell Digital Products – Selling Digital Products is very popular right now. They may consist of many items such as ebooks, printouts, infographics, short courses, spreadsheets, software, graphics, and many more.
- Start A Consulting Business
- Sell Photography – Photography is a hot ticket item right now. Set your brand and sell your photos.
- Sell Videos – Create and sell videos. Create tutorial videos, travel videos, etc.. and sell them on your blog site.
- Create Podcast – Create and sell podcast.
- Sell Graphics – All those graphics you enjoy designing so much can rake in a nice bundle of cash. Do graphic designing and promote your services on your blog.
- Create A Dropshipping Store with WooCommerce – Use WordPress plugins to create a store with your blog site.
- Sell Ebooks – Create and design ebooks to sell on your blog site. Ebooks are great for tutorials, guides, infographics, and more. Display your information in pdf form and create ebooks.
- Promoting Your Services – Maybe you are a lawyer, or maybe you do crafts, make jewelry, sew, make candles, and there are many other things you could do from home to promote your services on your blog site.
I hope you find this site interesting and of value. But, most importantly,
I hope that the content in this site helps you achieve the income levels you
are aiming for.
If you can use even half of the information in this article to help achieve your goals, please do me a big favor and share it with others!
Our mission is to help each other and forming good habits is a start!
Please take a second to tweet, share on Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and any other social media site you are active on. Include the blog post link in your emails! Send to your tribes.
It only takes a second to make a person day, let’s start now!
Share this post with a friend, team, or groups who are struggling with income levels.
Wishing You Online Success!