Search here...
Blogging Tips Copywriting Journaling

11 Fabulous Reasons To Blog

We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.

11 Fabulous Reasons To Blog


By:  Elizabeth Neal

11 Fabulous Reasons To Blog

Note:  The “writing” in this article may have affiliate links. By FTC Standards I am required to let you know that affiliate links are present. I may make a small amount of income on them when you use them.
Thank-You for your support!

Reasons To Blog


p style=”text-align: left;”>By starting a blog you can benefit personally, professionally, and financially.  Blogging is not for businesses only! I have listed below
some of the reasons you should start a blog today.

This is 11 fabulous reasons to start a blog today!

1. Blogging Attracts Audiences

By blogging, it will enable you to reach millions of people that are
online searching for things, working, and hobbyist.

You are able to promote yourself or your Business by blogging.
It also provides something of value to people before you ask for anything
and convert them into friends, partners, and customers.

2. Blogging Establishes Authority

By having a blog and writing about important topics that are relevant
to your audience establishes yourself as an authority in its space.

Blogging enhances your professional image and it builds your creditability.

3. Blogging Builds Rapport & Engagement

By blogging, you can convert traffic into leads and leads into customers.
Nurturing your leads on a weekly basis can result in wonderful results.

4. Blogging Creates Opportunities

Blogging can lead to other business generating opportunities. Blogging enables you to be identified as an expert in your niche.

5. Blogging Helps You Learn

By having a blog it helps you to teach yourself what you do not know and
articulate what you do know.

Example: When you start to write a blog post you will need to organize your thoughts. If you have gaps in the topic you are writing about you will need to learn about it before writing.

6. Blogging Helps Tell Your Story

Blogging allows you to tell your story the way you want to tell it. When you decide on a topic of interest to write about, you can decide how to portray the story, what information to include and exclude.

7. Blogging Allows You To Meet New People

By blogging, you attract your audience and they become your friends. You exchange email/phone information and interact through webinars, courses, and summits.

The people you meet become your customers, colleagues, and business partners.

This reason alone is a great reason to start a blog today. It opens up opportunities for you.

8. Blogging Helps You Stand Out

According to the “1 percent rule”, only 1 percent of the people on the internet create new content while the other 99 percent simply view it.

By blogging you set yourself apart from the 99 percent of people who do not blog.

Standing out is essential in an increasingly competitive economy.

9. Blogging Validates Expertise

Blogs are the new resumes. By blogging in your niche, you are viewed as an expert and it helps you to acquire the credit you deserve. It proves that you are skilled and knowledgeable in your niche.

10. Blogging Is A Money Making Vehicle

In today’s economy is diversified and having additional sources of income can be beneficial.

If you are working in a job that doesn’t pay as much as you would like for it to or if you don’t really care to do what you are doing, blogging can be a great side income!

11. Blogging Inspires Others

Blogging not only changes your life but, it also changes the lives of others. Blogs are free and open to the public and for this reason, it is also considered to be an “act of giving”, it is a selfless act of service.


I hope you find this site interesting and of value. But, most importantly,
I hope that the content in this site helps you achieve the blogging goals you are aiming for.

If you can use even half of the information in this article to help achieve your goals, please do me a big favor and share it with others!

Our mission is to help each other and forming good habits is a start!

Please take a second to tweet, share on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and any other social media site you are active on. Include the blog post link in
your emails!  Send to your tribes.

It only takes a second to make a person day, let’s start now!

Share this post with a friend, team, or groups who are struggling with blogging goals.

Wishing You Online Success!


Hello and Welcome!

Share this:

Elizabeth Neal

Freelance Blogger



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Newsletter Signup

Sign up now and never miss a thing!

You're Signed Up!

Now that you are signed up, we will send you exclusive offers periodically.